Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Alvinisms 780

"You're never too old to become younger."

-Mae West (1892 - 1980)

Did you know: I'm on a mission to go to different beach everyday of my Spring Break.

Thought of the day: Buzzed and sleepy. F it. Good night.

Food for thought:

Lemon chicken and veggies w/ pepper & garlic salt covered in 2 slices of cheese. Cheap and delicious!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Before I headed in I took some time to walk around and enjoy 20th Street.

Usually we go to 19th Street but 20th has a shower.

Cobians I've owed for like 5 years.

Tiny clams for days.

View to the North.

View to the South.

And the West. Can you see the dolphins?
It was sorta flat so I went to 15th where it picked up a little.
After the beach, I hit the gym, cleaned and oiled my bike, and finally put together my tent. Beach camping right twins!

I found this picture and wonder where is it from and when?

It'll be my first time on a BMX track and I'm a little scared but even more excited!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: