Saturday, March 21, 2009

Alvinisms 762

"The best thing to hold on to in life is each other."

-Audrey Hepburn

Did you know: The average cost of rehabilitating a seal after the Exxon Valdez oil spill in Alaska was $80,000. At a special ceremony, two of the most expensively saved animals were released back into the wild amid cheers and applause from onlookers. A minute later they were both eaten by a killer whale.

Thought of the day: My "did you know" is an "F My Life" story in a seal's perspective.

Food for thought:

I'm pretty sure nachos and rolled tacos were the first Mexican food we all tried.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I've always wanted to eat and grab a drink here.

Room 5's Christine and Rebekah.
Room 7's Mr. Alvin and Room 6's Ms. Greene.

Sorry ladies, you're shit outta luck here.

Lightweights, cheap dates. I love it! Hahaha! Till next time.

My girl montage from Nathan Tabares on Vimeo.
Here's a video some of the Shop gromits came up w/. Hahaha! You guys are funny, keep skating and have fun. Word.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: