Monday, March 23, 2009

Alvinisms 763

"Only those who can see the invisible can do the impossible."

-Unknown

Did you know: My brother and I were in Boy Scouts. Scouts honor.

Thought of the day: TEAM JAPAN WINS AGAIN!!!

But I gotta give it up for Team Korea cuz they put up a hell of a fight coming back to tie it up. Not only that that one guy that smashed in the face and hit w/ a ball showed us some true courage out there.

On top of that Korea has only been playing professional baseball since 1982; which is pretty much means its still in its infancy so big up to them and they're gonna be a team to look out for in the future.

But until then...TEAM TAJIMA AKA TEAM JAPAN RUNS IT!!!

Food for thought:

Check it out! I got a twin egg at Tajima! The top one!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Yesterday's USA vs Japan was a toss up for me but when Japan took it you know who I was going for today.

I remember when they said Daisuke was coming to the MLB and how excited I was when I found out he was going to my favorite baseball team, RED SOX BABY!!!

I ain't no frontrunner of the Red Sox. Ever since Wade Boggs was on the team have they been my favorite. Yeah, go back that far.

Even though Daisuke got the MVP, you gotta give it up to Ichiro for putting in the offense for the Championship.

Ichiro is proof that it's not all about power.


Oh and listen to this song by Kerri Hilson feat. Kanye West & Neyo. Me likey. Plus she's pretty sexy too.

No comments: