Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Alvinisms 741

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."

-Doctor Who

Did you know: My biggest fear is the ocean. And as much as I love deep sea fishing and bodyboarding, that's about all I do for now.

Thought of the day: See you later my friends. It's off to New Orleans for me today w/ a bunch of my coworkers. Wanna know the kicker!?! There's gonna be like hundreds or maybe even thousand people and.....90% or more are gonna be women!!! Mwahaha! Time to become a better teacher, eat some dank food, watch Chris Paul and the Hornets, see the French Quarters, bond, and go on a swamp tour! I can't wait...

Food for thought:It's all below cuz I don't have time to do the Anny Party.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


3 people have told me to go to the French Quarters and go here.

Look up Muffeletta and you'll see a grip of dank pictures. Thanks Zooks! BTW, these are so good that Mizuki's mom had it purchased and shipped priority and preserved for her dad on Valentine's Day! If a sandwich is good enough to be effin Valentine's gift, I'm there!

Gumbo is always so yummy in your tummy. San Diego needs some good southern food.

Jambabalay. A picture is worth a thousand words...and a whole lot of drool.

Check out the giant WBZ pendant I wore for the Santos Anny Party. Doing it big baby!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: