Monday, February 23, 2009

Alvinisms 739

"If someone offers you a gift, and you decline to accept it, the other person still owns that gift. The same is true of insults and verbal attacks."

-Steve Pavlina

Did you know: I usually prepare my Alvinisms like a day or two in advance. Lately...not so much.

Thought of the day: Fudge man. Monday was so awesome. I got to take one of my students on a "date w/ your teacher" to Chuck E. Cheese and Lake Miramar for some duck feeding, rock throwing, pizza eating, game playing, Dinosaur killing fun! Thanks to all my kids and their parents for helping send me to New Orleans for the conference and some fun! Loves!

I have no energy to make something special for this one so I'll just post a bunch of random photos while I'm waiting to collect pictures from the Santos Anniversary Party. Enjoy.

Food for thought:

Two hot dogs topped with mac ‘n cheese.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

Shoot! First I wanted to new DS Lite but check out the screen on PSP!

I found a bunch of random but funny sleeping positions.

This actually looks like one of my students.

If you look closely this could be Jason from Team Millennia. Hey TMers show this to him. Hahaha!

Who do you take the photo w/?

Why would you post up here?

This reminds me of college.

Actually this reminds me of college more but I wasn't as creative.

Life vests are supposed to save your life.

No comment. Just a WTF?

I know many people who did this at 101. You drunktards!

Living in Japan, I totally understand how they feel. Oh! And in winter the seats and under them are heated! Maybe he's just found the warmest area.

Came close to this before.

This chubby kid is sooo cute!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: