Monday, February 02, 2009

Alvinisms 718

"I am where I am because I believe in all possibilities."

-Whoopi Goldberg

Did you know: In Fullerton my first apartment was a 1 bedroom that housed 5 people! Wilmer, Fatch, Leo, Myself and Kenny.

Thought of the day: Day 2 is a doozy man! That friggin laxative kicked in during class and I had to call my boss in so I do what I do. On top of that, just seeing the kids eat their amazing lunches was driving me crazy so from now on Imma take my lunch break then so I don't have to see all that. Bah! But!!! I do feel cleaner inside and I feel a lot better about how I'm gonna treat my body and how and what Imma be eating.

Food for thought:

Here's to day 3, its supposed to get a lot easier from here.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

Kimtan or Freezers? Fighting over which one is my number one reader.

TK is always on the phone. "I'm a business man, not a businessman!"

If Ray Charles were Vietnamese this is what he'd look like.

I didn't bring my camera to Jenn's bday so the next few are from Mikey and Ollie. Thanks! We went to Bondi downtown for dinner.

Its pretty sweet in there. Makes think of the Atlas Globes from the original American Gladiators.

I spy the original Team Egypt.

Look at Scotts face! Yeah man!

Mikey, Terry and Richard got the memo to wear flannel. Not the rest of us.

Inside of Decos was pretty chill. But why so many hard looks?

Funny story. I didn't want Meg to walk to her car alone so I walked her to it. I thought they said they were going to Thin...but they said "SIN!"

Lo and behold I walk into Onyx/Thin w/ a bunch of randoms and bounce quick to figure what was going on. Finally made it back into Sin where I found TK doing his signature move on...himself! Hahaha!

Nanners got a new haircut. Me likey.

I thought this picture was hilarious. Who's fighting!?!

I drove DT solo so I could pick up Frees and we'd eat Tajima before our cleanse. But that fell through and ended up meeting w/ people from Prospect. From dinner for 2 to a dinner for 8!
Hahaha! Gotcha sucka!

Richard, Dryrl, Erwin, Gelly, Essie, and Alvinism (not pictured Shane and Albert). I'm gonna make Adult Emporium famous.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm number 1....