Monday, January 12, 2009

Alvinisms 697

"Humor is a rubber sword - it allows you to make a point without drawing blood."

-Mary Hirsch

Did you know: A group of unicorns is called a blessing. (Unicorns?)

Thought of the day: I'm taking Toe-Knee's recap of our wild return back w/ the exception of a few of my own pictures. But you can see how we returned from madness to even more madness.

Our return from Egypt on www.tkofthewildboyz.com

It doesn't stop there because we also did a Chargers house party w/ your fill of shotgunned beers, friends cooking spaghetti, leaf blowers?, cutting friends hair?, and foot races in the middle of the street in flip flops? Just check it out on this post on Toe-Knee's blog.

The adventure never stops!

And now you can see why we are so jetlagged, tired, and worn out. I even passed out after the game, that's why you don't see me till cutting Chris' hair and the races. Damn!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz
Look how happy these guys are to be back in San Diego w/ food, outlets, internet, cars, lanes, organization, etc etc etc. I LOVE SAN DIEGO!

Its good to back home the where there are plenty of girls.

You better be home the next time I jog to your house!

Nanners gave me the best surprise ever. She told me the whole time that she was going to SF (she really was) but told me she left already. I was soo damn bummed (but tried not to show it) but when we got picked up by Terry, she was hiding in the trunk!!! I was speechless! Ha! You got the Chatterbox to shut up!
See what I mean! Ha! Thanks Terry, you musta been scared especially since you had a little person in the back! (wait, I'm not much taller than Nanners).
Team Egypt defs needed to let loose after the craziest trip ever w/ the wildest ending...and it didn't stop till like Monday!


Nans bringing sparking the party.

Preschool best friends. It felt so good to cut my hair the next day.

Pop champagne! Where's the glitter guy! He's in TK's blog!

Haha, it looks like convince April to stay out w/ us was a bad idea. But she had an awesome time! Hahaha! Ann why do you look upset at her? Ha again!

Ah, the lights of DT SD.
So excited to just be next to girls again, especially Nans!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: