Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Alvinisms 690 + Video

Yo yo, you know you wanna preparty and drink till you're a hot mess so stay at our hotel at the Marriot nuckas. Take a tour w/ us.


MTV Cribs: Marriott New Years Eve from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.
mdance.org

"Patience is the ability to count down before you blast off."

-Unknown

Did you know: Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a belly button. It was eliminated when he was sewn up after a surgery.

Thought of the day: It's the last day of the year and shit has just gone too fast and while I sit and think I need more time, I'm also excited to start the new year in Egypt and come back w/ a new look on life and a fresh start.

Looking back on the year I've had a lot of time to just be me and its ending in perfect fashion. You know next year is gonna be bananas so here's to going and getting what you want! Here's my wish for you next year:
May you have
enough happiness to keep you sweet,
enough trials to keep you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human,
enough hope to keep you happy,
enough failure to keep you humble,
enough success to keep you eager,
enough friends to give you comfort,
enough wealth to meet your needs,
enough enthusiasm to look forward,
enough faith to banish depression,
enough determination to make each day better than yesterday.

HAPPY NEW YEARS NUCKAS!!! <3>

Food for thought:

If all sliders looked like this I'd order them more often.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

Last game of the year and boy was it a good one. Being a season ticket holder really pays off especially w/ amazing friends and a wild season.

We always got at least 2 tables ready to rock & roll, a grill, 3 cooler of food or drinks, and a bunch of friends.

Who gets a ticket for throwing a football? Jack does.

BBQ Chicken w/ Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. DANKAGE!

I ate this cheese and jalapeno bread w/ nothing but a little grilling. OMG, all day everyday. Just bring a towel if you sweat!

Fashion No-no #1: Do not wear hella tight and high jeans then tuck in your wife beater. No matter how buff and manly you are.
Fashion No-no #2: Do not tuck in your jersey. Why would you need to!?!
Fashion No-no #3: Army shorts and Uggz boots...for men!!!

Ollie got it right. Keep it simple and sick.

Hater blockers are a must.

Willy is always a little off. Haha! Don't feed Doug cheese. And Kimtan is really listening to what he's saying.

You know where to find us every game.

Jason Anthony looks like a murderer.

Chicken, carne asada burritos, and bacon wrapped hot dogs. This is how I get fat in the fall/winter.

TK is always on the grind.

Jason needs a wide base to cut meat.

Sunset time!!! I love dem night games!

We had confetti for all the touchdowns but we ran out quickly because we were killing the Broncos!

You gotta love our section! We a little crew but we got each others backs. Too bad Alberto's true colors came out and had to drag his wifey Erin w/ him. Look who's smiling!?!

Going down the roundabout is fun cuz its always full of screaming and madness. Its sounds like echos in a crazyhouse!

Since I didn't spend time w/ my nieces on Xmas, I went down to drop off gifts before I leave for Egypt.

Reinah you're so big now. I love you; thank you for changing me and my family's life.

Sammy, you're so cute and culit! You're gonna be handful when you're a teenager; but I love you!

Last burrito of 2008. TK and I spent the last night of 2008 together. Cute.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: