Saturday, December 13, 2008

Alvinisms 672

A discovery is said to be an accident meeting a prepared mind."

-Albert Szent-Gyorgyi

Did you know: America's first nudist organization was founded in 1929, by 3 men.

Thought of the day: I must say that my birthday was success. All my life I never really had a birthday party cuz I don't have family in America. Yeah there's been gatherings like at Kojis, Fridays, Mammoth, Dave & Busters, Boomers, etc but never really planned out thing like this so it was kinda special for me.

So I wanna give a huge thank you to all the people who helped me make this happen.

1) Roommates, thank you for letting me have this celebration and helping w/ planning how we can make this work. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did.
2) April, thank you for doing decorations and coming up w/ the magnificent idea of passports, w/out you this would've been just a regular social. You made it more special, it wouldn't have been the same w/out your help.
3) VG, you worked w/ me for hours, driving around and printing the bandanas. They turned out sooo sick and everyone rocked them like they were from the movie "Colors".
4) Fatch and Chris, w/out you're help there would be no luge and the party would've been half as
fun. Lets do this again sooner than later.
5) Meghan, thanks for being my bluh. The idea of bandanas was the perfect way to remember my Super Sweet Sixteen +10. Everyone went home happy AND w/ a souvenir!
6) Kimtan, Bumsvilles Bitches, Jomo, Jen thanks for being the early birds that got the party started. Even though Michelle was injured you made it out and I'm thankful that all you guys really went around the world like in 5 minutes. Hahaha!
7) Elainne; I love you Besties. You took care of me and the house. I know I can always count on you; and you know I will always support you. Loves!
8) Everyone, thank you for coming, having a good time, keeping it inside, keeping it clean and just for being my friend. Everyone that I wanted there was pretty much there. From San Diego to San Francisco. I hope ya'll had an amazing time. LETS GO TO NORWAY!

Food for thought:

Pork fried rice w/ baby shrimp. Ghaddaammmm I'm hungry!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

What do you read!?!

Thank V for helping, and you too Ollie for letting borrow supplies. It was totally worth it.

All work no play makes for a boring boy. Plus its Ellen's bday so we went bowling. Even though the girls smashed us the first game; tied the second w/ last second heroics, the sudden death match between Ellen and I was epic. WILDBOYZ BY 1 PIN SON!!! Pictures of my bday coming up next.

Those are not faces of pleasure.

I heart you Cheryl aka Ellen!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: