Sunday, December 07, 2008

Alvinisms 668

"Act as if it were impossible to fail."

-Dorothea Brande

Did you know: Women's hearts beat faster than men's.

Thought of the day: It's midnight and my nose is getting stuffy. Sure as hell don't wanna be sick this weekend so Imma try to get some sleep and do more work tomorrow. I don't work at the Shop the rest of the week so if anyone wants to do work or something random holla yo!!!

Food for thought:

Josie has got some awesome talent. Here are some strawberry roses she made. Thanks for everything Jo!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

Woke up Saturday morning and headed to Bumsville for some needed hugs and laundry?

What happened to the vending machines and video games!?!

This thing was girthy!

Paparrazi shot of Annabelle. Gotcha!

Thank you for making me bloated.

Irish was a good dog just chillin inside the car till he got out here and started modeling...

And scoping out the babes...

And then doing his business in the bed of Annabelle's truck! Hahaha! Hope you feel better Mr. Squid and Ground Beef poop.

Baking cookies is not something I ever did growing up.

Thank you Michelle for the Christmas spirit!

There are awesome photos everywhere.

FROSTING TIME!

Geez, you guys have some talent at this.

Mine was a mess but!!!! I made it look like a Big Mac Cookie! Mistakes are wonderful activities to learn. (I keep telling myself that)

Thanks for eating my XXXX-mas cookie Nanners, hope it hit you in the core and made you cry! Haha!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: