Sunday, December 07, 2008

Alvinisms 667

"Now is not the time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is."

-Ernest Hemmingway

Did you know: The longest one-syllable word in the English language is "screeched."

Thought of the day: I've been working day, night (literally), and weekend on making this birthday gathering a fun one so I better see you all there, and bring some shit yo cuz I sure as hell can't buy it all! Hahaha!

Food for thought:

Butterscotch Ganache courtesy of Bakerella. Thanks Naners!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

D4 always serves up a good meal.

Today besides all the sides we had Korean BBQ.

And these crazy good burgers w/ I don't know what's in them?...HEAVEN?

This is just sad. Did you know Disneyland is closing down some rides to adjust to the weight of America? THAT'S FUCKING SAD MAN!!! WTF!!?!!

Wildboy season ticket holders.

11 games in row. 5 years of humiliation. Say all you want about "3 rings", cuz we're the ones celebrating right now.

The usual suspect.

I caught TK sleeping w/ his tongue sticking out and his eyes open! Scary

Gotcha again!

Why give us stupid posters of the team? I don't need 60 dudes on my wall. So our section turned them into airplaines. Oh yeah, our whole section almost got into a fight cuz some Raider fan fell on a mom holding a baby. WILD!


I've loved and always will love Adidas Originals and Pro Models.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: