Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Alvinisms 665

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."

-Sir Winston Churchill (Thanks Kellie for this one! Long overdue!)

Did you know: Kassim Osgood is a handsome man says Toe-Knee

Thought of the day: So much to do! Dammit! But cartoons were great this week! Not much depth here. I'm sleepy!

Food for thought:

Pomegranate and Hibiscus tea & honey ginger yogurt verrines.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

Thanks for the class Ving! Maybe I'll come through next week and pretend I don't know it! Mwahahaha!

Double stack spam musubis are good for you.

Who orders BBQ Cheeseburgers when at L&L's...I DO!!!

Road trip w/ KJ and Ving to teach Mavyn a routine.

Wildboyz/Mavyn/SuperGalacticBeatManipulators

I heart you guys.

We were supposed to get Sonic but it was closed, then we hit up In N Out...it was closed too so we ended up at the good and faithful Dennys.

Someone's happy to eat.

Creepy creeps. Hold me....like the River Jordan.

Sleepy sleeps.

Uhh...nice creation Ving.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: