Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Alvinisms 643

"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love, to work, to play, and to look up at the stars."

-I dunno, but thanks Verna for the uber emo quote! It was a good weekend!

Did you know: This is the hardest part of my Alvinism to write or find fun facts. So if you could help out, it'd be much appreciated.

Thought of the day: My whole photo album is all mixed up so pictures will be scattered throughout the next few Alvinisms as I catch up. Sorry!

Food for thought:

Heirloom Tomato Salad with Avocado & Burrata

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Willys new pro deck is out at both PQ and MM Workshop.

Half or more of you readers are Filipino so go pick it up or give it as a souvenir Xmas gift. It's a collector for sure!


No matter how much I make fun of Willy, I totally respect his game. Skate or die.
Ha! Imma be in my old hometown of Temecula on Sunday to take class from my old dancemate Miguel Zarate and my favorite dancer of all time Rino Nakasone! I can't wait!

Saturday morning, after throwing up, eating Cotijas and recovering, Cathy and I went to my place to freshen up before getting Leo's new ride. The morning after a wild night is always fun. Hi Jamie, Ollie, and TK aka the Brady Bunch.

Nice pose Leo!!! Hahahaha!

Tuesdays at MM Workshop makes for $1 scoop Tuesdays at Baskin Robbins.

Frees and I always have fun at the Shop. To buy or not to buy new glasses.

Frees told me to do "sexy boi" pose.

I'm hungry!!!!


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: