Monday, November 03, 2008

Alvinisms 637

"I'm not afraid of dying. i just don't want to be there when it happens."

-Woody Allen

Did you know: By the time the average person turns 17 years old, she or he will have witnessed roughly 18,000 TV deaths.

Thought of the day: Quote of the day and the fact of the day are courtesy of Mary.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all the friends who've contributed to Alvinisms w/ quotes, facts, thoughts, guest blogs, comments, replies, pictures, interesting things, spreading the word, reading, and everything else.

These Alvinisms have been going on since I was still in college and have just gotten better and that's because of readers like you!

Food for thought:

Waffles w/ Nutella and bananas. Simple, sweet and I'm about to go make one right now.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Guess where I got to go w/ my kids on Thursday.

They got peacocks just meandering the walkways. What the!?!

I have no idea why they put the flamingos right when you go in because they stink like crap.

The wise orangutan just sits and waits.

The kids loved him.

Love my students. They're so funny! Sorry, can't show em but the backs of their heads is cool!

Tiny hands.

I just noticed that she painted her nails. Ha!

This looks like the "speak no evil" monkey but he's really just eating.

Wanna see what they're so fascinated about?

That hippos has got a bootay!

Monkeys are so fun to watch.

Pandas sleep in a funny positions.

What happens if they move while sleeping up in the tree!?!

I love how they got escalators cuz after a whole day of walking these are life savers.

The Fern Forest is pretty cool despite the lack of animals.

Its not just animals that are cool but so is the foliage.

Meerkats are radical. They always have at least one lookout.

These elephants are a lot bigger than the ones at the Del Mar Fair.
They don't look like rhinos if they don't have the huge horn.


Giraffes have humongous eyeballs, long lashes, and funny alien looking thingies on top of their heads. I love my job.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: