Saturday, November 01, 2008

Alvinisms 635

"Don't look where you fall, but where you slipped."

-African Proverb (Thank you Ernestine!!!)

Did you know: Ernesto's hair is longer than his sister's hair (Elainne, my best friend).

Thought of the day: Here's a random post w/ some random pictures because everyone is expecting to see Halloween pictures. Well to be honest I was gonna post them but...I lost my camera...But!!! Lucky one of Donnette's friends found it in the middle of a crammed House of Blues. So thank you mystery lady, I owe you lunch or dinner. Besides, you'll spend your time today looking at others pictures anyway!

So, when I pick it up sometime this Sunday I'll be able to upload them for you viewing pleasure, they're probably all me and friends showing our costumes. Ha! Until then, watch football, get fat, go biking, relax, enjoy the sun and read on.

Random thought.: Do you ever dry your clothes but are too lazy to fold them so you just wear whatever you just washed?

Food for thought:

Chocolate chip Belgian w/ honeyed Creme Fraiche and Maple Syrup. I don't know what Creme Fraiche is but that doesn't mean this thing isn't delicious!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz



So our Egypt trip kinda changed...but for good! We're gonna hit up Germany in the Process (hopefully we can check out Black Forest), still see Egypt and...we're throwing in PETRA!!!!! If you don't know what Petra is, it's a new ancient wonder of the world. Just google it and be jealous that you're not coming. Mwahahahaha!

Spencer Nuzzi aka Mr. Nuzzleberry rides for the Shop. Not only is he able to land tricks on command but he does its w/ style and flair. He's a big goof off and funny guy on and off the board. Check him out here at the Poway skatepark.

Click on the picture to see what's up. It's an online Japanese skateboard magazine but...I spy Fatch and TJ and the MM Workshop on the left side! We're famous!

I recently found this on Willy's blog and laughed cuz I didn't think anyone had a picture of Vince and I sleeping in the car in front of Alvaros. We slept there overnight and woke up w/ a big WTF!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

JAYCINISTA said...

Creme Fraiche is sour cream and heavy cream based with any seasonings and flavors added.