Saturday, October 25, 2008

Alvinisms 629

"Wanting to be someone you're not is a waste of the person you are."

-Kurt Cobain

Did you know: The average human produces 10,000 gallons of saliva in a lifetime

Thought of the day: Boy does it feel good to be healthy again. So the first weekend I spent on my feet I running Miramar Lake w/ Pam, going to the skate demo in Imperial Beach w/ the Willys Workshop team, washing my car and now the night is about to begin. Here's to your health my friends.

Food for thought:

I give a big thanks to all my exgirlfriends for opening me up to different foods. In high school I only ate meat and because of them I now love vegetables, fish, and cooking. You live, you learn!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

Vince and I went to Convoy and didn't get Tajima, instead we went to Sipz for some vegetarian food.

These pictures were from my phone cuz I think I lost my camera. This Thai fried rice w/ "chicken" was uber dank. I could be vegetarian if I could eat like this.

There's plenty of room for a lot of people so you don't have to worry about finding a seat or waiting.

Besides the TV playing the Monday Night Football game you can admire the art on the walls.


Dayam!!! Not only are they illmatic but they got that Sphinx on them!
Rest in Piece Ray Underhill. I'm glad we carried your pro board at the Shop.

Gelly forwarded these to me and I thought they were funny.

Even the teacher thought it was funny!

I wonder if the teacher was a woman.

This is the best answer ever!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: