Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Alvinisms 627

"Paper is poverty...it is the ghost of money, and not money itself."

-Thomas Jefferson

Did you know: Frogs cannot swallow with their eyes open.

Thought of the day: I wrote this is post of my Alvinisms and I liked it so I put it here in case you don't go through myspace to get here. The diction in the last sentence was awful.

Why reading Alvinisms makes you look better to the opposite sex:

Reason #1 You get awesome quotes that make you look smarter. Quoting SNL's skits of Sarah Palin will only get you so far. Drop some Ben Franklin or Thoreau, that's much more impressive.

Reason #2 You get great random facts to start conversations better or can make someone laugh. It's better than saying, "So......uhhh.....what do you do?"

Reason #3 You learn about amazing food joints and various types of food and how they're prepared; therefore, making you look cultured. Knowing the value meals of all the fast foods doesn't count you as a food connoisseur.

Reason #4 You get to look at all the beautiful people in my Alvinisms making your confidence level go up so you look better! Nothing says "I'm a mess" like low confidence. Pick that shit up baby!

Reason #5 You get an inside look of my life and the things I've done wrong so you don't make the same mistakes. And trust me, I've made a lot so live and learn.


Food picture of the day:

Sauteed shrimp, corn and shiitake mushroom salad. I could become vegetarian if I could eat like this more often.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Unbelievable McCain Vs. Obama Dance-Off - Watch more free videos


Check the goofy model walk. Yo Ian can I walk like this in the next Hoey Inc. shoot! Hahaha! Oh and if you haven't seen the line check out www.hoeyinc.com and see the goods; and I'm not just talking the clothes. Mwahahaha!

These pictures are courtesy of Toe-Knee's , check his blog.

Hmm, this one is magazine quality except one thing....what is it?....Oh, it's yo face Willy! Hahaha! Just kidding man.


Willys words and photos can be found on www.willysantos.com

We run San Diego.

Foreground: The Inspiration. Background: The Legend.

I like your jeans Willy.

Come through PQ Workshop Thursday and support your local skateshop. Plus, Frees and I are there so you're bound to have a few laughs.
Free Hugs. Soul Eaters. Anbu. Narutards. Call us what you like but stop by the PQ Shop today and have some hahas!

Squirtle the zombie turtle.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: