Sunday, September 14, 2008

Alvinisms 599

"I can't give you my nipples!?!"

-Jill Rose at TM Dance Retreat

Did you know: Plumbers don't bite their nails. (There you Jen! Ha!)

Thought of the day: This weekend was spent at TM Dance Retreat and it was bananas. For the first time I didn't have to dance, all I had to do was well...have a good as time. With some fellow alums and a lot of alcohol and wide open spaces we partied early and often. Pictures to come.

Food picture of the day:

I don't know what was in this fried rice but it looks hella tasty!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


David, Chantha, Jed, Trevor, and Phong getting ready to judge.
Beth, Jon, Michelle, Tawny, Anne, and Chris were also judges...and me!

Ro I've seen you way too much the past 3 weeks. Ha!

My Murrieta twins! Melissa and Bonnie.

Geez Bree, someone's a rockstar.

Me and Austin are Fam.

Nervous, scared, anxious. Don't you love auditions?

Girls practicing on the side.

Kellie and Kaylie came to welcome the new class.

Can I have your attention please!?!

I can see your keeks.

Who's gonna be the lucky guy?

THIS GUY!!!

IM SO EXCITED!
The infamous piss corner.
Got sass?
Got air?

Got a funny face?

Eric does! Trevor aka T. Diddy; what's w/ the long face?

Rambo got a combat boot like Leo.

How can you not be nervous w/ all these people watching.

Music man Mike Dang.

Chantha and Yoshi are the perfect fit for each other.

Em and Beth are my mamas. Hey, when can I teach in Santa Barbara again!?!

Jamin, T. Dids, Alvinism, and Val make for a wild bunch.

I wonder what's the soda cup that makes everyone smile like this. Jeff aka Joppru is touring w/ Ashley Tisdale.

Hey, I know who's on that shirt. It's Melissa Reyes from the Pussycat Doll show.

Nice outfits guys.

Now, THAT is a stupid smile. Tee hee!

Chomp chomp.

My truck is very useful.

What was supposed to be a chill night ended up being a wild drunk one. Thanks for being my pillow Mel!

We even visited the original 101. COLLEGE LIFE!!! GANG BANG!!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: