Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Alvinisms 597

"Our lives improve only when we take chances - and the first and most difficult risk we can take is to be honest with ourselves."

-Walter Anderson

Did you know: A bee has 5 eyes.

Thought of the day: I'm in training mode. Get all the beer I've been drinking every weekend for the past 8-10 weeks and get my legs back under me. Sometimes I live by the quotes I post. Mine for this training is, "don't say you can't, when you just won't, because you can." So I will. Dun dunnies. Hello world.

Oh by the way I'm addicted to a new anime called "Soul Eater". Check it out. Thanks Adrian!

Food picture of the day:

Baby chard, baby romaine, frisee, radicchio, baby spinach, toasted hazelnuts, cherry tomatoes, avocado, and parmigiano reggiano dressed w/ simply with lemon juice, red wine vinegar and olive oil. One thing I learned from girls is how to enjoy vegetables. Thank you ladies of my life. Bow chicka!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Wake up girlies.

Its college life all over again.

Nice hips Bree.

Thanks for pushing me off Ro.
We all got what we wanted.

Hell yes to TJ tacos.

Marinated carne asada.

Back at home we watched football all day. To live and die in LA.

Next stop...TM auditions.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: