Sunday, September 07, 2008

Alvinisms 595

"Wherever a man turns he can find someone who needs him."

-Albert Schweitzer

Did you know: In order for "Dine & Dash" to work, you need to tell the whole gang.

Thought of the day: I love 101, Fullerton, Team Millennia, Mavyn, and the out of San Diego thing man. I miss college and just living the dream on my own.

Its Sunday and I get the honor of judging at Team Millennia's audition. We're gonna be doing it "Under The Bridge" but not the studio, the real "bridge" that we used to rehearse under. Its gonna be nostalgic.

We started off worse last year; and we made it all the way to the AFC Championship. There's still a lot of football to be played. Go Bolts.

Food picture of the day:

Mozzarella melds with savory pesto and vine-ripened tomatoes for an Italian twist on a classic grilled cheese. Thick, sturdy bread like cibatta for a no-tear sandwich, and grilled on a panini grill for a beautiful, professionally pressed crust.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


5 and 4 what!?!

We're brothers. We're happy and we're singing and we're colored. Gimme a high five!

Jessica and Eunice and Rubi lurking in the back. Ha! Nice face!

I love girls, girls, girls, girls. Girls, girls.

What's the big secret Fatch!?! Gotcha!

I was Willy's first employee at The Shop. I miss your old scary mini ramp in PQ.

You can call us Frees, Freezers, or Free Hugs.

Tim broke his knee. Sorry brother. I'm glad that you're back in SD though man.

Felicia aka Fel is uber nice. I think the last time I saw you, you were wearing leather pants. Hmmm...

Preschool best friends.

Mike was one of the first Shop riders when we opened. Now he rides for Street Machine downtown. Shall we go back to the Vans skatepark in Orange?

Eddie, Keith, and the Gaslamp Killer otherwise known as Willow.

Jason and I were best friends in 4th grade and middle school. Now he's a MMA fighter and bouncer. Nice drunk face Frees!

Twinsies!

Carne asada burrito w/ sour cream and cheese or as I call it. CABSAC.

Poor Josie, she fell asleep in the car while Vince and I macked on Mexican food.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: