Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Alvinisms 581

"Thank God we don't live in Kansas."

-Me and Brian's motto

Did you know: I once ate at In N Out a 10x10, 2 Double Doubles, and some fries.

Thought of the day: Nothing, just really busy lately.

Niban is yummy. Tell your friends and family you love them. Have a nice dinner w/ someone. Smile.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Surfing and Fishing from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.


The coolest truck add-on since probably Rhino Lining. This cover rolls back and forth and can even support human weight!

I want one! But do I add it to my old truck?

Brian's truck is new, tough, and ready to go.

Mine is old, needs time to warm up, and has been a lot of places.

Surfs up folks.

Hell yeah, best bait in San Diego.

Time to be an angler.

The crabs we caught had one mighty claw. Check it out!

Brian will use anything for bait. Here he is prying oysters or clams.

Fuck! I wish you saw the shark I caught, it was heavy as hell!

I rigged up my line w/ three baits: squid, shrimp, squid. Brian got tired of not catching anything so he went w/ a buffet of bait: shrimp, squid, mackrel, oyster, shrimp.

Is that Jesus walking on water!?!

Nah, its just B trying his luck out on a pipe.

Bill snagged this stingray. Watch the video cuz it's friggin nasty how far it swallowed the hook.



deep throat from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.
Oh hell yeah.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: