Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Alvinisms 575

"If you are not criticized, you may not be doing much."

-Donald H. Rumsfeld

Did you know: Imitation crab is made out of flour.

Thought of the day: It's time to go to Vegas, see you in a couple days.



-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Okay, Frees topped my "Hug of the Year" video w/ this one. The only drawback is that the song is ridiculous. But its friggin amazing!


Suck it Fatch, SUCK IT!!! Someone give this man a klondike before he turns gay.

Mark one up for the good guys. Chris had an awesome goal this game.

$2.50 to get in and you get a beer or you can collect them for a pitcher. Good deal.

Yes I'm wearing my work shirt. I went from work, to the beach, to Pizza Port, to Mira Mesa, to the Sportplex, to the cul de sac.

Back in the day, when I was young, I'm not a kid anymore. But some days, I sit and wish I was a kid again. Kicking w/ your best friends is always a plus.


Drunk Night at the Sportsplex from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.
Drinking in three different spots, pitcher after pitcher, laugh after laugh, this is us making the little brothers say "I love you" to the big brothers.


Grilled cheese sandwiches w/ tomato soup is great. And yes I added mozzarella to my tomato soup.

Support your local Wildboy and go the event!

Edwin and I are going for sure to this. Who else is down?

There is also gonna be cage w/ pros skating in it w/ obstacles like beer bottles and knives. How gnarly is that!?! Hit me up!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: