Friday, August 01, 2008

Alvinisms 569

"They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself."

-Andy Warhol

Did you know: Tajima got an upgrade. You'll see in the pictures.

Thought of the day: Dammit Thursdays!!! It feels like the weekend but you still got that one day left. I spent my Thursday surfing and boy did it feel good. Not only was the water warm but the waves were nice too. Toes even paddled out w/out fins to meet me out there but he got tossed all the way back right when we met up. (Its okay buddy, thanks for making it out.) Anyhow, good time w/ a bunch of friends.

Thursday night was topsy turvy when Jojobean, Jenny and I went to Bumsville randomly. Met up w/ Sprigle, Timmy, and Eddie there along w/ the roomies and met some cool people. Dammit!!! Tell me why I'm throwing shots of Jack and drinking beer the night before the last day of school again!?! Shit! Now I'm beat up, but luckily my teacher said to take my time. So I am. Mwahahaha.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Mobbin!

Mother and daughter. You two look soo alike!

What would you do if you saw a mob of 40 (mostly asians) walking up your street.

The bus couldn't fit on Jojobean's cul de sac so it had to park up the street.

You had to be there to get the scope of how big this thing is.


Wine tasting mob for Josie from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.

Here's a small video of random shit.


George is where he usually is. Right next to the alcohol.

Ron was where he usually is too, next to the music and the big TV in the corner.

That stripper pole got a lot of use, and the ones up top too.

Anabel.

Stank.

Preezy Preez.

Natty Nats.

Frees. (or should I say "Franak?" Hahaha!)

April.

Mut.....

Even the walk was like an adventure.

Fatch and his cum rag.

Ellen's gangster.

Handle it Jo!

TK and his tall twin.

This shot was taken right before we started getting our tastes. Everyone has a confused look on their face. They're all saying "what's the most expensive shit, and what's gonna fuck me up?"

Black Jack Port I think.

Drink are on the house!

Everyone is drunk already.

Suze, Bel, and Apes.

Congratulations to Preez on getting your masters! Lets pop one of my bottles!

Sean can serve up some rolls. And he can serve you up on the waves.

Look in the back!

History. It seriousl was like high school all over again plus a whole lot more alcohol.

Frees and Toes drink w/ their whole face in the cup. Ha! More pics to come. I need to get to work.


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: