Thursday, July 17, 2008

Alvinisms 559 Weather

"Friends are kisses blown to us by angels."

-Unknown

Did you know: San Diego is technically a desert.

Thought of the day: So going on the premise of things that make San Diego the "Finest City". The one thing we all can agree on is the weather. Now I know lately we local born and raised San Diegans have been complaining of heat, but shit. It's sure beats living in Texas and the heat there or in Alaska where you have to stay couped up your whole life.

People dream of palm trees, blue skies and fluffy clouds. We wake up and look outside the window.

Even with clouds in the sky; almost anywhere you look your breath can be taken away.

Which brings me to the next thing that make SD, America's "Finest City". The beach.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


My best bud is gonna hate me. But you're famous man! You're on www.thehundreds.com blog so I can post it on mine cuz they get like thousands of hits next to my measly 4 or 5.

Eddie and I talked about the randomest things. Somehow we ended up talking about Kevin Federline's search engine where you win prizes of himself for using it. What has our world come to?

Same color shirt, same color bottoms, both texting their lives away.

And backpacks! Kimtan and Fatch are the new twinsies!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: