Sunday, July 06, 2008

Alvinisms 549

"Las Vegas looks the way you'd imagine heaven must look at night."

-Chuck Palahniuk

Did you know: America once issued a 5-cent bill.

Thought of the day: I slept for 13 hours last night, studied for 4 hours straight, took a 2 hour nap, studied for 2 hours straight, talked to Gelly for an hour on her way home from the Yay, and studied for bit longer; all the while watching the best tennis match in history. It was a Milla Jovovich marathon on TNT too so I just left that on while I studied. No time to do rightful Alvinism. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel better and find time. Till then enjoy these three randoms. Live. Love. Learn.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I don't watch tennis all the time but I lucky enough to watch from the 2nd set all the way to the end. Maybe being sick was a blessing in disguise. It was effin amazing!

Do I really need to comment on this one?

I have a good comment on the tip of my tongue but this picture is so stupid it won't come out.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: