Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Alvinisms 547

"The undertaking of a new action brings new strength."

-Evenius

Did you know: 85,000,000 tons of paper are used each year in the U.S. (I'm sure it's more now)

Thought of the day: Do weekends start on Wednesdays again? Man, it was a random, fun, and eye opening Wednesday.

Shit, now its Friday and I forgot all I was gonna say. I'll just let the pictures do the talking. Enjoy! Live. Love. Learn.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Crazy Subway Girl (with subtitles) - Watch more free videos
Oh my God, this is the funniest video I've seen since "What what"


Wine tasting sucka!!! Time to get krunk and roll in style!

I told you July is gonna be a good month!

So many damn events! See you there!

Love you Nessa! Ach Oh Beezy!

I thought the first trip was big.

This one is making itself to be even bigger.

Lots of different groups of friends are rolling out. Its gonna be good. Be there.
Gelly (WPG) rockin is now a proud owner of a WBZ tee. Thanks mama.

So Imma take at least one picture of something I appreciate at the beach each time I go. The first one is the feeling you get when you first touch the water.

Its always cold at first but warms up once your head is in. Sometimes I think to myself that only this much is seen and I can't even begin to fathom how big the ocean really is. Emo moments happen at the randomest times.

Then you find seaweed and jumprope!

Im definitely a winter/snow guy but I love the ocean for sure. Nice shot Suze.

Suze and I were supposed to study but we chose to swim and drink 40s first. Notice anything different about the bottle?

Random days make for the best fun because it's not something you expect. Thanks Suze. We talked about everything from dancing to life on other planets. Hahaha!

Message in a bottle. Mine says, "drink me!"

Its hard to balance it on a wet head. First it falls left.


Wait...center it.

Shit! Then it falls right.

Yata!!! I got it!

We were in there for 2 hours. My feet look like a pug.


Who wants to go to Egypt!?!

I do! I do!

Suze found my grad picture and then took control of my camera.

Dunno why I'm posting this. Maybe its cuz my screen is so damn dusty.

Reinforcements!

Dang Suze! I didn't know you went digging in my room!

You found something I did to motivate myself a long time ago.

Lets get this game started!

But first Jen and Kimtan have to enjoy my spam (1 can), eggs (11), and cheese (6 slices). Needless to say, it was dank.

I spy a polka dot shirt, Montessori materials, Chargers, letterman jackey, Banksy, old school books.

I love caps!

Team Raunch killed it!

We went digging through my closest and found some more fun.

Auntie Zette is a warrior!

If I saw you down the street, I'd really be scared. For real. Random days are nice.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: