Sunday, June 22, 2008

Alvinisms 538

"To see a world in a grain of sand,
and heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
and eternity in an hour."

-William Blake

Did you know: Honeybees have hair on their eyes.

Thought of the day: I'm still recovering from getting beat up this weekend. Just good ol fashioned fun and fun times w/ friends. No need for lights, douche bags in tight tees, and bar tabs, substitute those for memories, friends, and drinks all night. Here's the clif notes on my weekend.

-Thursday started w/ Pizza Port (delicious) and beer (wonderful) and some grunion hunting (success!).

-Friday was the end of the year performance (proud) and Johnny V's to celebrate Rhoda's bday (almost blacked out).

-Saturday was football at Mount Carmel (victory!), work at the shop (always good) and then house party for Rhoda again (almost blacked out again) awesome grub (I love you girls!)

-Sunday was Cile's early ass graduation ceremony (proud of you ma!) and then her amazing house party (amazing...nuff said), football game at Poway High (killer sun) and then back to Cile's for more beer, food, and some wild games man (hahas all day and night). Imagine the quadrathalon going on (wheelbarrow, flip cup, 5 spins, bob for apples and more festivities. It was one of the if not the funnest grad party I've been to. Congrats Cile, I'm proud of you (ahem...Suga Mama now!) Put on my new bike saddle and went riding shirtless through the neighborhood (it felt so nice to feel a cool breeze).

So I got tons of pictures to update you on so be on the lookout for the new Alvinism.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


You gotta love new beers. Happy bday Darkness!

San Francisco pizza has hella different meats under all that cheese...Mmmmm...cheese.

Oh shit, why did I even take a picture of the Cheese Buddies. Now I'm hungry...again.

Bballers fillin up the tables.

Delivery #3. Fatchie and his Novy. He's a natural. He's already grippin the thumb rails.

Ronnie and his LMNOP 42.

You should see the slick of this board, its a blood red. Sick!

Shals had to cut out cuz she had an appointment but we wanted to grunion run since it only happens a few times a year. There were people still playing volleyball this late!

It was hella foggy though, but...

You can't stop me! Hey Extreme Team, I caught a fish w/ my bare hands (no spears though)...EXTREME!

Who's ready for grunion soccer?

Name the baby after me!!! J/K. Congratulations you two. I love you guys so much.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: