Monday, June 16, 2008

Alvinisms 532

"Learn everything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can - there will always come a time when you will be grateful you did."

-Sarah Caldwell

Did you know: When written in Chinese, the word "crisis" is composed of two characters-one represents danger, and the other represents opportunity.

Thought of the day: This is my opportunity Alvinism. Lately I've had the opportunity and willingness to go out and do whatever I choose to. When I was young my parents supported me in everything I did from Boy Scouts to ice hockey. No matter what random activity I wanted to embrace or weird knowledge I wanted to learn I was given a fair shot at gaining the full experience and I'm thankful for that. Now here I am with a crapload of stuff on my plate of things I've done, doing, and will do; but I'm looking forward to all of it. Here's a list:

-running
-mountain biking
-skating
-swimming
-finishing Montessori training
-snorkeling
-jet setting to Washington DC and Egypt
-bodyboarding
-skydiving again (Happy Bday right Mike!?!)
-photography
-football league
-football season and tailgate parties
-car repair class
-to be continued...

Like I said, I'm not exactly proficient at one specific thing but I've sure had a lot of life experiences and made a lot of friends along the way. Time to grab life by the horns. Have an amazing Tuesday my friends. GO CELTS FINISH THIS SHIT!!! (I bet this got a reaction out of some of you, Hahaha! Yeah I said it!)

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


711 to grab some grub...and maybe a 40 oz? Almost!

Signing our life away.

Text your loved ones now.

That's the kind of plane we jumped out of.

The EXTREME crew!!! (WITH A BUNCH OF BEEF!)

UP UP AND AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!

Hellz Bellz should seriously take some notes on the style!

Claudia is the second/third coolest Brazilian I know. Thanks for being soo cool and funny!

Leave you mark and may the force be with you.

Mike wanted pictures w/ all the skydive girls.

Adrian was the most nervous out of all of us. Look at him make sure he gets all the details.

The whole day was just plain ol funny.

No more watches. Check out the altimeter. It looks like I'm from Power Rangers and summoning my Zord or whatever its called.

Siblings 4 life. Literally, they have no choice.

How can you not wanna jump w/ a getup like this!?!

There was a competition that day, these guys are hella serious. I mean like mean faced no laughing serious.

The beginning of 4 pages of signing and initialing.


I figured if it would be my last meal of my life I'd go w/ a carne asada burrito. This thing was so fat I had to hold it w/ two full hands. It was a bad choice, cuz I was too full. But I was champ and finished it w/ nothing going bad!!!

Adrian, Frees, and Mike went w/ Subway...EAT FRESH!

Eric went w/ a pizza, almost finished it.
Extreme meals!!! and......


We wanted to find the most fitting beer to finish our meals. We saw this one and we knew it was the one. More pictures to come next Alvinism. Who wants to jump!?! I'm in!!! Seriously! I love it!


Our beer was fully Kraussened, whatever that means. A smidge of liquid confidence eased the nerves.

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: