Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Alvinisms 524

"Happiness is a way of traveling, not a destination."

-Roy Goodman

Did you know: The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing.

Thought of the day: Ho hum, Wednesday was gonna be a fun day but June Gloom came through and tried to ruin it. But nothing can keep this guy down from handling business and doing things that make me happy! Swimming and biking was thrown out the window so I ended up doing a bunch of random things.

So our football team starts our game Sunday and we got our division. I'm laughing because all the team have serious names and here we are w/ the group name for "Forgetting Sarah Marshall". Hahaha! People try so hard to be cool and tough! If you haven't seen the movie, can you tell by the random ass name in the line up?

En Zone
Infant Sorrow
Crushers
Wolverines
Wolfpack
Homies
007
Warriors Reloaded

-Al-vin-ism of the Wildboyz and 101


Ah Mt. Carmel Stadium, this place gives me a ton of memories from football games to homecoming rallies, this place holds some crazy moments in WBZ history.


Like this one. Our infamous Jazz Dance.

The endzone where we lined up before football games and sang the National Anthem.

The stands were both super fun for the games and super hell for the training. Come and run up and down these w/ me one day if you think you can hang.

Well, its time to train for Sunday night football w/ Team Infant Sorrow. Here's our lineup (no last names cuz that might be bad so if you don't know then just come to our games and meet the team) : Alvin B, Ollie N, TJ R, AJ T, Kimtan B, Eric P, Steve V, Randy R, Jason B, and Mark M. Game one suckas!

I had to break in my new cleats. That's my ankle brace on the left one. It's still not the same.

This is the picture I see everytime I work the PQ shop in the afternoon. Just wanted to share it w/ you. Hope it makes you're day a little brighter.


I saw this movie on Hoey's blog, it's pretty effin rad. Check it out.


www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: