Monday, May 19, 2008

Alvinisms 512

"A leader is a dealer in hope."

-Napoleon Bonaparte

Did you know: If you bring a raccoon's head to the Henniker, New Hampshire town hall, you are entitled to receive $.10 from the town.

Thought of the day: Family. I really have kinda turned Alvinisms into a what's going on w/ my weekend or whatever type deal but who cares. They used to be detailed and riddled w/ thoughts of what's really going on in my brain but I really don't know who read this or even takes the time to read my thoughts. But here goes a thought.

If you don't know me that well, I have absolutely no family in America. Christmas' used to last 5 minutes and then bed. Birthday parties were dinners and a gift. And to be honest, I don't know much about being part of one especially in one that started off so dysfunctional. But...

We changed, things changed, and now I love my mom, dad, bro, nieces, and my whole extended family through the marriage so much. I used to tell people that I was jealous of them and their relationships w/ like their "Uncle" who the could talk to anytime or whatever cuz I never had that. I never had much in general but hey whatever, that made me appreciate so much more of what I have now.

My friends, the WBZ, the WGZ, and all the people I've met throughout my life. I've put a lot of heart into each friendship and sometimes you get hurt but that'll happen when you open it up that big. But there's no real connection if you're heart isn't in it. What can I say? I got alotta love to give. And I've just made it part of me to try to make everyone welcome and feel like they have a friend or someone to turn to because I've been blessed w/ my same best friends that have been there for over 13 years and one over 20 and they've seen all my highs, lows, hyper-ventilations, tears, buddy meetings, retreats, etc etc etc. Just wanna shed some light on the world. You can't shed light on the world w/out brightening your own as well, so that's why I'm a happy guy.

If you're guessing why all the random thoughts its because my cousin from the PI is in town. He's a doctor, has written to top sellers in the PI and is bakla! And I guess since he's the first family I've ever really met I've been weirded a little on how close we're supposed to be or if we're supposed to be like super bro's or if he's another friend just crashing at the pad. But as my life saying goes, I'll just "go with the wind" and I can honestly say I'm thankful he's here. Now back to drunk pictures!!! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101


Ollie and Gelly starting the night off right.

DJ, Eileen, Albert, and Chris are first ones up for the bottle.

I've known Ollie since 4th grade, thats 16 years of good times. Love you bro.

I love my neighbors!!!

Rolondo is uber good at Street Fighter, he'll beat you w/ one hand. Then really beat you w/ one hand.

Hahahahahahahahaha! No comment, just look at their faces...Hahahahahaa!!!

What a creeper face Kimmy! Haha!

Jen and Gelly are really close, like literally, they are holding each other's faces for crying out loud. Ha!

Three dancing machines. Ro, TK, and Buns.

Steven and TK are tall.

Sorry Buns, you can't join this club.

Maha and I go all the way back to 6th grade, thats 14 years! Still friends! Invest in people.


Chris and I have been friends as long as me and Ollie cuz we all went to the same elementary school. This is his younger sister Stephanie and therefore I've known here just as long too.

I like to take random candid shots of the crowd to see what weird things people do. But the guy in the middle sure ain't havin it. Look at the banana girl in the back get down too though!

This is the future of photography. Crazy dance faces.

Dee is one of my all time favorite choreographers and dancers.

David Ross on the mic.

Vanessa is a sweet hot mama.

If I'm bboying I'm blacked out. Luckily I wasn't bboying, but I was blacked out!

This one never stops dancing.
Photobucket

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MAN! I love these pics. Made my day dude!