Sunday, May 18, 2008

Alvinisms 511

"I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success."

-Michael Jordan

Did you know: You blink over 20,000,000 times a year.

Thought of the day: Farewell my friend, enjoy your adventure, and I hope you find that light or push you were looking for.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101


Nothing makes me smile like spending hundreds of dollars!!!


She was scared at first but...

Charm is a way of getting them to say "yes" without even asking. Look at Glenn! Hahaha!

Ro (Rochelle) and Gelly barely taller than TK's crutches.

The other Ro (Rolondo) is gonna rip his shirt apart.

Nothing too serious about this picture except the guy intensely texting on his phone. His face says, "Oh my God!"

Guil looks like Frankenstein in this picture. Angry boys at Santanas! WTF!

Angie's been naughty, TK is gonna serve her up.

David Ross is a sick sick dancer. Look at how serious TK's face is, telling him to deep throat it or something.

The cheese stands alone.

Kimtan getting down! Look at the intensity in his face!!! Wait, that's my hat!!!

The best thing about group shots are the people who don't know you're taking a picture. I spy Eileen pumpin!

Like Ollie's shirt says, "Keep it OG" WBZ 4 Life, always doin it up. Hoey Inc. represent.

Gelly and Fatcho are insta buds.

WPG and WBZ joining forces!

TK and the sisters.

I like this picture. Good times. Gelly is doing a limp noodle dance.

Youuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Even TK got down.

I wonder what Rae is pointing at!?! Hahaha, I can imagine everyone tilting their head to look at this picture.

Vanessa and Harold were having a good time.

George says, "not you Gelly, but you two...go mack face."

Haven't we learned our lesson? Santana's is the fuckin worst! Takes 20 mins to order, 20 mins to get your food. Honestly, I hate this place.

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOOK, i can see your blogspot from the ship! :)