Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Alvinisms 497

"Sometimes it's hard to avoid the happiness of others."

-David Assael

Did you know: Almost a quarter of the land area of Los Angeles is taken up by automobiles.

Thought of the day: This week is the first week w/ my head teacher gone so I get to run the whole class all day the way I like it. I must say it can be nerve wracking, a little scary, and definitely draining sometimes but you know what...its worth it. I can see the change in the classroom already, the change in my teaching style, and the change in myself and how I'm enjoying it a whole lot more. This is gonna be fun. Here are more random photos. More to come, I'm just lazy and tired to do it now, plus you need something to look at tomorrow. Yoga Thursday w/ Laurel!!! Yippee!!! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Saturday before Cin Cin, TK and I dropped his mom off at the airport then we hit up Canyonside Park for Theresa's son, Landon's, birthday. This is Kim's dog, look at the way he lays down! Who does that!?!

Starshots for sure. He looks like a stuffed animal.

I was talking to Anne-Marie aka Baby Chans and we brought up this old pic of Mavyn when we performed on a rooftop in downtown San Diego. You can who I am by the guy who sticks out w/ the red hat. Love you guys!

And of course, I have my share of random photos that I think are cool. Pixels are the new cool.

And for you Narutards (specifically Frees and Colonel Sanders) check out this Bearbrick of Sasuke and the cursed seal! Sugoi! Shals, this is a must!!!

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: