Sunday, April 27, 2008

Alvinisms 495

"We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance."

-Japanese Proverb

Did you know: Ancient Egyptians slept on pillows made of stone.

Thought of the day: I finally did what I promised myself I'd do for a long time. I took a masterclass somewhere sometime. This time Frees and I went to the Funkanometry Masterclass because Mariel Martin from Funks SF was teaching. I was super duper nervous to get back out there but seeing some old friends and having Frees there was very comforting. Plus Mari is an awesome teacher! It wasn't at hard getting back into it as I thought it would; I guess with so many good dancers out there I felt like I was past my time but it felt good to be dancing again and I look forward to some more somehow; I guess I'll just go as the wind blows. Peace. Love. Faith.


She is too ill!!!





But you my favorite of all time is the WBZ own KJ Gonzales



You can find me in some of this video reel for Mavyn

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: