Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Alvinisms 485

"When you feel dog tired at night, it may be because you've growled all day long. "

-Unknown

Did you know: About 3000 years ago, most Egyptians died by the time they were 30.

Thought of the day: Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I had this shit done earlier but the comp froze and blogger got fucked up so it didnt' save! Fuck!

BIG THINGS POPPIN AT WILLYS WORKSHOP MIRA MESA APRIL 26TH! KEEP YO EARS AND EYES OPEN!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101


Frees likes to molest paper mache ponies. We got Ron and Orrie a pinata full of surprises for their bday bash at Miramar Lake. Pics next Alvinism.

The guy said it was a bull, I said it was a pony, so Frees and I called it Bullony.

Krissy and Frees are smiling but...Nice face Fatch!

What you don't know is that Krissy and I were gonna be roommates for realz at one point but the whole house thing fell apart. Sorry mams!

I've never seen anyone sign their cup so intensely, especially while hanging their leg on a walker.

Ross is now my brother-in-law. I've got my eye on you!

If the camera wasn't there this would have been a real tea bag.

You two are on another level! Jenny your hair is WILD!

Jojobean is my beer pong patnah!!!

What the cheese!?!

The two lightest girls I know. J/K. Love you Cile and Jenny!

Hat switcheroo.

Girls just illin out.

Oh what my patnah left me for PartyGirl!?!

Apologies all out to Steve, Tim, and Sprigle. I kept kicking them in the nuts.

No I didn't wear the shirt to match the box of hef and no I didn't buy hef to match my shirt.

Magic Mountain eat your heart out. WBZ4Life. Thank you Rico for having us at your house and I hope it is warm now!

No comments: