Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Alvinisms 481

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift."

-A lot of people

Did you know: David Prowse was the guy in the Darth Vader suit in Star Wars. He spoke all of Vader's lines, and didn't know that he was going to be dubbed over by James Earl Jones until he saw the screening of the movie.

Thought of the day: What a week its been, full of random run-ins, conversations, and just a good time. This has been one of the most chill and wonderful Spring Breaks I've ever had its not even close to being done! I'm stoked.

One more book and I'm completely done w/ this section of my Montessori training and then one last book. Yes! Being productive this break definitely feels as good as doing nothing.

Another thing I'm stoked on is my health, I can now run 5 miles easy and I can't wait for Sunday to run around Miramar Lake and picnic w/ the WBZ and friends. I better see YOU there! Skateboards, bikes, music, food, friends, footballs, soccerballs, Bluballz, and good attitudes. As the girls once said, "be there or be boring."

Andrew Sprigle and I had a conversation about random facts and about breasts (not what you're thinking). More like, "do cows have breasts? what about whales? does milk always come from a breast? if so, does that make the udders of a cow a breast or is it just an area?" Anyhow it was fun random day at the shop as always.

Dinner w/ the Al's on Wednesday night and now Fullerton w/ the little sis' and to visit TM!!! Excited! Love you guys! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101


Yes!!! Yes I did buy a ghetto blaster! Its made by Lasonic, one of the big companies that made them and popularized them, but this one is different. It can play your ipod, tell time, be powered by and outlet or batteries and a lot more. I like nostalgic stuff like rotary phones, comic books, 35 mm SLR cameras (thanks dad). I'm sooo stoked!

I crashed at Fatch's house one night and we looked through some yearbooks. Dude, you want some wine w/ that "cheese"!!!

Then we found Kimtan's senior photo as well!!! Oh shnaps! On blast!

When TK wrecked his ankles people told him to slow down and I told him to count his blessings. When I got in the car that day, my iPod on shuffle played "Slow down" by Mos Def out of 4500+ songs and then I saw this car in front of me after work. God works in mysterious ways.

Wednesday night the Al's went to eat at Niban instead of the regular Tajima. It was a good change of scenery even though I do want some karaage and two eggs soaked in the ramen....shit it sounds good right now.

The Lion King Roll is always a must. The funny thing about sushi is that they don't have this stuff in Japan. Imagine a Philly roll in Japan, yeah right. I honestly like sashimi a lot better, the slimy fish and rice, that's why I got Bento C, two pics above. See you guys at Miramar Lake Sunday afternoon!

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: