Monday, April 07, 2008

Alvinisms 480

"Don't be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of."

-Charles Richards

Did you know: Babe Ruth wore a cabbage leaf under is cap to keep him cool. He changed it every 2 innings.

Arthur Blank, who signed Vick to a 10-year, $130 million contract in 2004, has been communicating with Michael Vick through letters, which Vick initiated. The quarterback has written that he is making 12 cents an hour washing pots and pans and playing a lot of football. (now that's a pay cut...DAAAAAAYYYYYYAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!)

Thought of the day: Lame as it may sound, I am in the fantasy basketball championships in all of my leagues. Who needs ripped abs, a killer hook shot, or sweet jumper when you can predict and manage a team from the comfort of your desk next to a twinkie and a soda. J/K. I don't eat twinkies and I don't drink soda. Ha! No really though, I'm sort of a sports nerd and afficianado so I play all I can play, watch all I can watch, and now win all I can win. If only my leagues would really pay. Dang.

Monday was an extremely cool day. I didn't go party or doing anything spectacular but it just felt that way. It started of w/ a little bit of studying. (I know there is nothing too exciting about it, but getting that stuff done and being closer and closer to finishing my work excites me.) Then I headed to TK's and returned his XBOX since he can't move thanks to his ankles.

Then stopped by The Shop since it's next to the UPS store and said hello.

Got gas and air.

Then went to Subway and said hello to Dennis (thanks for the free food and drinks buds!)

Visited Jenny at the donut shop to chat for a bit and headed back to TK's for some chill, study, relax time.

Take a break, Suze come over to TK's to and we chat and study then Suze and I leave to go to the PQ library where its been over 10 years since I've been here, to finish off some studying for the day. Got some awesome news and messages that make my week look pretty awesome.

Head over to Yogurtworld Mira Mesa to meet up w/ Lance Armstrong, Fatcho, Frees, and Snooze, but only for a hot second cuz I had to go home to get keys to rescue Chris aka Million Dollar Gap at the shop.

Study a little bit more.

Head over for a movie at Fatch's. Watch out, him and I have got some dope ideas for the WBZ! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Do you remember this book and all its awesomeness!?! Well...
Spike Jonze is directing the movie and its looks sooo cool! Can't wait!

Cin Cin's mac and cheese. W/ a little bit of salt this thing was one of the best and tastiest mac and cheese's I ever had.

Ah the garlic, parmesean risotto. It was little more on the oily side but still had some kick to it. The plate is just really big.

Grilled cheese what!?! I thought I made a slammin sandwich but this one took the cake. W/ flatbread instead of wonder, w/ some nice cheese instead of craft, and a tomato and whatever that delicous dipping sauce was. We dipped everything in that sauce! Lovely.

Chad turned 21 this Monday. Happy birthday bro. Its funny that he finally chose to buy and drink in public 2 days before his bday. He was nervous and confused about ordering and paying for a beer. By the end of the night, he was a natural. Way to go buds.

This is only like half the glasses of sangria drank that night, its actually only our table.

Love you girls. See! More sangria!

Even more girls.

I haven't been to the PQ library in ages, even our names still inscribed in there somewhere. Its a really nice small library.
Being surround by books put my ass in gear!

I've never been to a library w/ a hot chick before.

I even found a pretty dope book for only $2. Good easy reading.
It's easy reading cuz it's all photos. Ha!

Afterwards, had a sporadic Yogurtworld meeting but I only stayed like 5 minutes. Long story.

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: