Sunday, April 06, 2008

Alvinisms 479

"Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."

-The Bible

Did you know: Armored knights raised their visors to identify themselves when they rode past their king. This custom has become the modern military salute.

Thought of the day: Well, I'm sure all of you have heard the quote of the day before and I hear it maybe a couple times a year and it always reminds me that I am not perfect and I must be humble. That's all. Here's the Saturday morning in a nutshell. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101


So the Saturday morning I get an IM that I might have to take TK to the hospital cuz both of his ankles are jacked. Left one is fractured. Right is sprained.

As I was going over my pictures, I look and see TK and Kimtan positioned like this. No comment needed.

They were like this for a good 3-5 minutes.

He literally couldn't walk so he crawled everywhere around the house. I had work that day but would have gotten it covered if no one else could take TK. But Jojobean and The Prince were able to take TK so I could go back to work. It's the thought that counts.

He's like a 6'3" baby learning how to crawl.

From our 07 WBZ Xmas video, the wheelchair came in handy! Who would've thunk. I've already got some good ideas for this video so look out in 8 months, ha!

Since I didn't wanna go to The Shop early I chose to stop by PQ donuts to visit Jenny at work. I have some pictures of this place before and after the renovation. It looks so nice Jenny! Proud!

Jenny always knows my favorite and the only thing I'll ever really eat at a donut shop. Custard filled please! Thank you!

Kimtan, Josie, TK, and Tristan met up before dropping off Tristan at the airport and then going to the hospital. It was story time all over again!

TK is 6'3", but in a wheelchair he's shorter than me. Count your blessings everyday my friends. Count your blessings.

No comments: