Thursday, March 27, 2008

Alvinisms 469

"Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble."

-Frank Tyger

Did you know: Earthworms breathe through their skin. (I actually already knew this fact but they taught it to my kids at the field trip! Hooray for education!)

Thought of the day: First of all, big up to the Jabbawockeez!!! Ya'll make being Asian a good thing! Hahaha! Also for the first time in history, San Diego has a championship team! Padres, Chargers, San Diego Clippers, and now the Jabbawockeez!

Man I swear the weirdest things happen to me.

Today after my field trip w/ my kids I was driving home. On the way there, some high school or middle school girls mooned me w/ their zebra print granny panties and I felt sick. WTF?

Also, a couple of nights ago after my jog I was stretching and I saw a shooting star so big that I could see the tail and actual solid piece. Then, it broke off a small piece that was the size of the regular shooting stars I've seen. I know it wasn't a plane or a firework cuz I was watching the sky and I was just super stoked. It's one of those moments in life that you'll never forget and you know that exactly when you see it.

Fun random Thursday night that started w/ the flower field, field trip, talk w/ old friends, drinking at Elephant Bar w/ Josie, Eddie, Vince, Nessa, Suze, Rhods, and Chinese. Then hit up Tajima w/ Suze and Nesto. Photo at the spot and now America's Best Dance Crew. I'm sleepy, I'll see all ya'll later downtown tonight? Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101


This is last Saturday night. What you don't see is that Suze threw up on my arm earlier that night. Where did I get that roll of wrapping paper?
We had a party online w/ Eric, Leo, Jamie and I. Look at those faces!

Nessa, Jenny, Rhoda, and Suze were at Elephant Bar. 2 E-Tea's later each we were all smiles.

Josephine, Vince, and Eddie also met up for some good old fashioned clowning and story telling. One more night w/ Vince in SD.

Suze was the butt of a lot of jokes! Ha! She was red from the drinks and from the jokes!

Eddie is not a drug addict. But! Vanessa had this awesome pen that was shaped like a needle.

Good times. I can say "I love you" to each of these wackos.

Even this wacko. She fell asleep on the way to Tajima.

But who can resist making fun at the Adult Emporium picture after Tajima! Two more addicts to add to the Tajima hit list! More pictures of more stuff to come!

No comments: