Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Alvinisms 437

"You win some and you learn some."

-Barry Johnson

Did you know: An albatross can sleep while it flies. It apparently dozes while cruising at 25 mph

Thought of the day: Man, having to get back to work can be a doozy and now I'm also starting to get back into my studies cuz I don't wanna cram like I did last time. This week while everyone is away in the Big Apple Imma be crunching book for at least an hour and a half a day to make sure I'm not overwhelmed. Life is already overwhelming enough for me. Okee, have a great Tuesday my friends. Peace. Love. Faith.

I'm sorry. I love you.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This is how I spent my Valentine's day, working at the shop w/ my fellow Anbu agent Frees.

I got a grip of chocolate from my students so I just left them at the shop. Did I mention we a some?

Chill night at Eddies watching the Kimbo slice fight, Baraka, lots of chess and lots of beer. Lots of chess players here: me, Eddie, Arik, TJ, Neill, Freddy, and Chris. Bystanders were JR, Ren, Juli, VG, and MC. Fun chill times.

Chris ate a whole pomelo to himself. No napkins no nothing. Geez.

No comments: