Monday, February 18, 2008

Alvinisms 436

"When you reach for the stars you may not quite get one, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either."

-Leo Burnett

Did you know: The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.

Thought of the day: Wow, this 3 day weekend sure felt like a long one and boy did I need it. Sunday night at HOB was fun, it was the first time in a club in like 3 weeks and I blacked the hell out. JR said I had a good time though. I woke up at JR's and had our patented spam and eggs. Not much to say but my tummy feels like it's filled w/ acid.

This is gonna be an awesome movie.
CLICK ME CLICK ME!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This is a ridiculous clip of a film that Allan showed me. Gotta love Bollywood.

No comments: