Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Alvinisms 433

"I like Raw Men (ramen)."

-Althea aka Free Hugs aka Frees

Did you know: A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.

Thought of the day: Nothing picks me up like a hot cup of tea, some awesome chicken, a bowl of Ramen, and my crew of Tajima cronies. Yup, that's what I did Wednesday night. The Al's (Althea, Allan, Alvin) hit up our spot and macked down on our regular favorites before walking over to Yogurt World to finish off our perfect meal. Happy Thursday everyone! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This is how TJ folds his socks.

This is Lil Mexican Freddy from The Shop. If I'm blowing up it's because this guy always hooks it up w/ burritos and horchata! Thank you and damn you Freddy!!!

So this is mock up of what the new PSP might look like. Dayam! It's like some techy phone w/ a gigantic screen a cool slider type design. Looks like I might be making a switch!

So of you made fun of me for having a charm when I came back from Japan. But here is one that is actually pretty useful cuz it charges extra juice for your phone from the sun. But I wonder why the put a Billabong hit on the corner?

And last but not least, its the future of racing. No more pollution from Nascar, not floppy hats and midgets of horse racing, no more stupid turtles on rockets to decide who wins the Superbowl (Conan O'Brien). Its goldfish racing! All you need is this tank and the head to Del Mar fair to find your winner! See you in Kiddeeland!

No comments: