Sunday, February 03, 2008

Alvinisms 426

After one of the most boring Superbowls, game and most of the commercials, I've ever watched it came down to the last 3 minutes to get interesting. I really hate both teams but I know I hate the Patriots even more because I pretty much hate their whole team whereas I only really hate Eli Manning on the Giants. How ironic is it that I had to root for him in the last 3 minutes of the game.

What about Seau do you say? Well, you can't just leave the game and then jump on a bandwagon and go for a ring. You can't be like Karl Malone or Gary Payton jumping on the hot team to win it. So whatever, come back to SD and run your business, it's where you're heart is.

I feel like we won the Superbowl. Happy feelings in my tummy. The most fulfilling play wasn't David Tyree's amazing catch w/ Eli's crazy scramble. It was watching Ellis Hobbs get beat to give up the winning touchdown. If you don't remember, he was the one dancing in the middle of our field last year...FUCK YOU!

All the Patriots' efforts were for nothing because it means nothing w/out the ring. 18 and 1 is great; but if the one is the Superbowl, then you are still not the champs are amongst the likes of Dolphins (a team looking forward to next year). Thats all I really have to say. Hay Patriots...FUCK YOU!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


The Giants defense really stepped it up and they won the game for the Giants.

"Oh yeah!!! We're gonna go undefeated! I'm the shit! No one can ever beat us!!! Hell yeah!!!"

"Awww shit!!!! So much accomplished for nothing! Now I'm just a loser like the other 31 teams. At least I get to go home to my supermodel girlfriend.....if she doesn't dump me."


Michael Strahan deserved this win. Oh and Tom well uhh...nothing.

This is one of the craziest catches of the season that followed a crazy scramble.

But I still hate Eli Manning so I don't put any pictures of him here. But this catch was b-a-n-a-n-a-s.

This team won't be thought of as the team that was almost perfect. It sadly will be known as the team that failed. 18-1 is a great record but not to win it all is failure.

Michael Strahan is the only guy I know who has a bigger gap than Chris.


Don't really have a comment, I just like living in the moment of the Patriots loss! Mwahaha!

This picture is symbolic of it being so close. Mwhahahahaha!

Awww...poor Ellis Hobbs isn't gonna be dancing anytime soon cuz he got burnt to give up the winning TD (see thought of the day if you don't know).

No comments: