Saturday, February 02, 2008

Alvinisms 425

So every night before I sleep I like to watch some Jay Leno and Conan. On Jay he does this bit called Jaywalking where he walks up to strangers and asks them random questions and its almost unbelievable some of the answers. Well, I chose to see if it applies to some of San Diego. I won't say any names and don't ask me cuz I won't tell but here is one of the Q & A's I got from a friend.

Alvin: What does the Panama Canal connect?

Person: Umm...South America and....Africa?

Nuff said. I think I'm gonna make this a little ongoing study of mine. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz



I saw this picture and can't tell if it's real or not. Whaddya think Ollie? I'm sure there is some photoshopping like in the dog's eyes or something.

Other than Egypt, Machu Pichu is another big destination of mine along w/ the United Arab Erimates. If this isn't Machu Pichu then I'm one of the chumps on Jaywalking too!

Now this is totally fake but it would be pretty rad. No house parties w/ alcohol here, or sleepwalkers.

Now this is a novel idea! Why carry a whole set when you can just plop on top of your pen. You can feed yourself while writing a report on how lazy and obese we've become.

No comment needed.

This was Leo's last night here in Daygo and we were just shootin it up on Call of Duty 4. But I noticed one thing. Kimtan you have the biggest Adam's apple ever!

No comments: