Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Alvinisms 423

"The more passions and desires one has, the more ways one has of being happy."

-Charlotte-Catherine

Did you know: The two most commonly sold items in grocery stores are breakfast cereals and soda.

Thought of the day: One of the thing I've been doing when I'm off besides playing Call of Duty 4 or studying is I look up new movies that I can watch on the net. It may be cheap but I choose to call it resourceful. I mean, do I really wanna spend $10 to watch Alien vs Predator in theaters? Or spend $4 to watch it here for a couple days? Nah, I'd rather watch it on my list of sites that allow me to indulge in my movie fetish for frizzeeee!!!

Last week I had Tajima two days in a row...This week it might be three. Honestly if anyone every asks me and I have enough money and a tiny bit of appetite I'll be down to go. Harsh on the pocket, great for my belly!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I found a new site that lets me look at a bunch of random pictures that range from artsy fartsy artwork, crazy photos, wacky people, nude models, or even chicks painted black w/ their hair dyed. It's just a wacky site.

I saw this picture and thought it was cute. It looks like she's leaning in for kiss but really doesn't want it. Thats girls for you, always playing w/ your mind. At first I thought they were at a carnival but is that a pirate ship in the back!?!

You gotta click on the picture to able to read what the note says. It reminds me of a story that TJ and I read. It was about a guy that hit a parked car and left a note that said something like "I am writing this note so people think I'm leaving you my information."

April Fools Day only about 3 months away. Everyone watch your back!!! Especially you Walt, whoever you are. They got you good!

Oxymorons are so cliche yet unique. Isn't that an oxymoron too?

And yes I still like to put up pictures of cool thumbdrives. Maybe one day I'll just nut up and buy one.

No comments: