Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Alvinisms 422

"How can there be such a difference between a day off and an off day?"

-Dale Enrich

Did you know: Gerald Holtom invented the "peace" sign in 1958

Thought of the day: Oh man, I am burnt out. Everyone knows I love my job, both of them. But ever since some of the friends went to the Philippines I've had to work more hours and days. 27 days in a row to be exact. I haven't slept-in in so long and I can't wait for this Sunday so I can sleep forever. Imma turn off my phone and lock my door. Only a rock through my window or the cops busting down my door will get me up before I want to.

Allan and I went to my favorite restaurant, Tajima, on Tuesday night and for the first time I didn't eat any ramen or karaage. I just tried the beef teriyaki. This is how I explained it to Althea: "It was really good but nothing too special. Not gonnna order it again until I try the other stuff. I'd say bugolgi at Sushihana is better." There are a lot of delicious item on their menu so make sure you click on the link...Tajima!!!.


Free Hugs and I are going back on Thursday now so if you wanna join lemme know! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

No comments: