Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Alvinisms 418

"A man's feet should be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the world."

-George Santayana

Did you know: Astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin ate roasted turkey from foil packets at their first meal on the moon.

Thought of the day: I am soo stoked because I finally watched a movie I've been waiting for for over a year! Which one? Cloverfield? Nope. I Am Legend? No again. 27 Dresses!?! YOU GOT IT!!! Just kidding, no way.

In Japan I really got into a cartoon called "Bleach" and I collected all the episodes and toys and the movie finally released a week after I left Japan to come back to the States. It's not like I could have understood it anyway so I had to wait for it to come out on DVD so it could be subbed and after a super long wait and searching I finally found it!!! My eyes got watery at times and at times I was cheering, overall it was an awesome movie!!! You must watch!



The new one just came out in theaters all over Japan and its called "Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion". And the wait begins again.




Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Yeah these pictures are old but I got a few new ones that I'll share next time. This is Fatcho showing off his new sweater by RAD. His kili kilis now smell like flowers all the time.

Ha! I finally have one up to TK, his iphone is all gadgeted out, but my tiny Samsung can apparently fit in my mouth. Look at him try to fit his iphone in his! Gotcha!

Fatch got balloons from the TGIF staff and they were filled w/ helium on steroids. It looks like he has no legs and his shoes and torso are just floating.

So at m company Xmas party we had free beer and alcoholic slushies. Who has one of these machines in their house!?! Really! Craps is my favorite game but sometimes I'll venture off to blackjack or roulette tables. I won a Blockbuster gift card and another gift card to 100 restaurants in SD. Allan won a new ipod nano and another teacher won a 32" Vizio. Luckys.

These balls are not just lighting fixtures but they also are wireless and are speakers too. Maybe one day if I have a fancy shmancy condo in a highrise place in downtown I'll buy them. They just won't look right in my tiny room in my parent's house. Ho hum.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.willysantos.com
www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.radisrad.com

No comments: