Saturday, January 19, 2008

Alvinisms 415

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Did you know: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was strongly influenced by the teachings of Indian leader Mohandas Gandhi.

Thought of the day: Yippee for the 3 day weekend. But instead of just going on and not even thinking about why we get a whole day every year, I would like to say thank you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Who knows what the world would be like w/out men or women who stand up to injustice. Without getting to sappy or on a judicial tirade, today I take 5 minutes to appreciate what he's done, how fortunate I am, and to honor his life. That's 5 more than I did last year. Peace. Love. Faith.


-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

No comments: