Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Alvinisms 412

"I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it."

-Mae West

Did you know: The cost of single B-2 Bomber is $2.2 billion. (courtesy of Call of Duty 4)

Thought of the day: Yes Call of Duty has put a halt to my productivity, BUT! I have just beat the game so half my agenda is finished w/ the game because now all I have is online play. Am I a nerd? Yes! Am I the only one? No!



I'm soooo excited because Imma eat Tajima w/ Althea and Allan Thursday! Lemme know if you wanna join us for dinner around 830! I haven't been there is a while and I'm craving it as I write this right now.

So many topics to say but yeah I watch American Idol and there is one dirty blonde chick who is dope. So far she's got my vote to win it. I think her name was Katie.

Much like Ollie I've worn a Chargers garment everyday in support of this team that supposedly has no chance and we've ruined America's hope for a good game. Well, sorry America your team couldn't cut it and you'll be forced to watch this little city tucked away in the southwest and our beloved team. Can't wait for the weekend. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


No explanation needed. It was the dog's fault.

I thought this stuffed animal or thingie was funny. It looks like angry poop. Now that's a mean piece of shit!

You might be wondering how can this man work w/ no table?

It's like God just shines down on him. He's really cool.

Nope, he's still really dorky. Now if they could hold a laptop and fire grenades and shoot down helicopters; that's a whole nother story!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org
www.radisrad.com
www.alvinisms.blogspot.com

No comments: