Monday, December 24, 2007

Alvinisms 395

"Outings are so much more fun when we can savor them through the children's eyes."

-Lawana Blackwell

Did you know: Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie. (But who still licks stamps?

Thought of the day: Ah Christmas time, a time for family, fun and friends. This honestly has been the best Dec. of my 25 year life. I'll spare the details since it would take forever to explain how happy I've been these past few weeks and will continue to be. I hope all of you are finding comfort and happiness these holidays. Snowboarding tomorrow! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


The Mira Mesa Workshop got a surprise visit from Ron and Zion.

Ollie catch some air on a hidden jump we found. I spy Rhoda snapping some shots as well.

At some parts it was soo windy that the mountain was completely blowing away. It was beautiful.

This is the second day boarding crew: Orrie, Preez, Steve, Rhods, Jojo, Kimtan, and I. Sorry no newbs here!

Here I am casting a Shikamaru shadow and catching some air and grabbing hold of the sun. Yes I am talented. Baby jumps.

Someone had an idea to walk back up after we hit our hidden jump. It was not fun.

This is Jojobean before she did a somersault.

Nice snow mustache!


This is our hidden spot. Its almost a little halfpipe.

Kimtan! You're supposed to land parallel w/ the slope!

I'm never walking up in shin-knee high snow again.

Steve w/ a nice grab.

The men of Montessori: Mr. Allan and Mr. Alvin.

Toeside Steve.

Heelside Josie.

Preez trying to spray me.

Rhoda just before she stopped. Fun times!!!

www.wbz4life.com
www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: