Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Alvinisms 383

"Here's a message to the new borns, waiting to breathe: if you believe then you can achieve. Just look at me, against all odds 'though life is hard, we carry on, livin' in the projects, broke with no lights on. To all the seeds that follow me- protect your essence, born with less, but you still precious."

-Tupac Smile

Did you know: Only two people signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4th, John Hancock and Charles Thomson. Most of the rest signed on August 2, but the last signature wasn't added until 5 years later.

Thought of the day: It looks like I'm back to posting random pictures for now cuz I am a broke joke and have nothing to shoot w/ my camera. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Thank to Christine (my coworker) for letting me use your phone when I lost it...but sadly this one has broke and I am forced to buy one of ebay...unless anyone else has an old Verizon phone I can use!

No comment, but I knew this would catch some attention. Macs are beautiful.

This hello kitty dispenser makes wiping your butt cute. So cute you'd offer to wipe someone elses.

Ah my obsession w/ funny thumbdrives continues w/ these Star Wars pieces.

Daft Punk is awesome. Now Daft Punk Bearbricks are harder, better, faster, stronger.

This is the most awesome locker I've ever seen. Do you remember watching Saved by the Bell and expecting to have giant lockers in high school that you can stuff people in...only to disappointed w/ a dinky one that fits some books and maybe a sweater!?! Some schools didn't even have lockers!

www.wbz4life.com
www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: